For this new issue of Letter from… column, we asked toonpool.com artist and editor Nicoleta Ionescu to do a special edition of a self-interview. Because we already had a Letter from Bucharest, Nicoleta decided to present us a letter from a small Romanian village called Hales. where she spent part of her childhood, at her grandparents. In Hales, where the spider’s web is stronger than the internet signal, one can truly wonder: to be or not to be…a townsman/woman.
01. Which movie/tv character you see yourself as and why?
Kim Possible, she’s the most adorable super-heroine on TV.
02. Who’s Secret Santa would you like to be this year?
I would like to be Santa’s Secret Santa and jam all my small socks and jammies in his boots. If it weren’t for him, who would get the idea to serve you candy in used footwear?
03. What bores you the most?
The waiting rooms. They should have roller coasters, fireworks and cotton candy to make them more bearable.
04. Do you like your place or would you like to live somewhere else?
Yes, almost anywhere else, but with internet facilities.
05. What are you able to do that Superman can’t do?
I can wear high hills and kryptonite earrings to a party.
06. If you were sleep walking one night, where would you probably wake up the next day?
On the milk box.
07. What would you wear to be kicked out from a black tie cocktail party
Two white ties or maybe that toilet paper wedding dress that seems to be awkwardly popular on the internet.
08. Tell me the biggest prank you did on a friend.
Not the biggest prank, but the only one I can tell: once, I called a classmate and put the loudest alarm clock on the phone even before she got to answer.
09. How to ruin your vacation?
By putting it to an end.
10. If I gave you a giraffe, where would you hide it?
I’d hide it in the following Two and a half man episodes.
11. What do you do when you see the glass half empty!
I would freeze it, not to evaporate (also increasing volume).© toonpool.com